How to be safe
Processes and controls aimed at institution and mitigate the risks of fraudulent operations will be key in preventing any contingencies.
• Evaluation (identification / measurement) risk of fraud and corruption.
• Evaluation of business partners, service providers, suppliers, and others.
• Assessment, design and implementation of compliance.
• Review mapping operations in order to identify possible irregularities.
• Identification of relevant risks, including financial, regulatory or other potential related to third parties.
• Support the implementation of processes and controls.
• Monitoring exceptions / signs of violation of the rules.
• Review the internal audit, if any, or implementation of periodic internal audits.
• Action plan for adjustment and correction and mitigation of critical points.
• Design and code of ethics review.
• Understanding and analyzing the technological environment as the company's operations.
• Monitoring the system to check risk violations.
• Validation within the scope of approval.
• Parameter Review.
FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
• Investigations in the context of fraud, litigation and arbitration of economic and financial nature (assessment of damage and loss of profit, post-transaction purchase price adjustment etc.).