Acquisition due diligence
At Mazars we assist you with the management of acquisition processes.
Mazars Transaction Services supports you at every stage of your project by:
- Gaining an understanding of the performance of your target company,
- Identifying and analyzing the business, cash and key value drivers behind the acquisition price,
- Identifying potential risks,
- Maximizing financial and tax positions,
- Helping to draft price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clauses, then implementing them,
- Conducting a post-acquisition audit and preparing your opening balance sheet.
Vendor due diligence
We also help you handle sales processes.
Mazars Transaction Services support you at every stage of your project by:
- Identifying and prioritizing factors to increase the business value,
- Compiling pro forma financial information,
- Analyzing past performance and building or reviewing a business plan,
- Organizing and managing data to showcase information,
- Providing guidance at each phase of the negotiation process,
- Maximizing your financial and tax positions,
- Helping to draft a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause,
- Helping to manage any potential litigation and claims processes.