Our focus is directed to the search for complete solutions to help business leaders in choosing the best strategy and improving the management of processes, technologies, projects, people and risks.
Business transformation has become a complex and ongoing trend, today’s must-have to remain competitive in the market.
Mazars clients, European and global organizations in the financial, industrial, service and public sectors, recognize our pragmatic, tailor-made and effective services ... the Mazars signature.
Our value proposition
- Our value proposition systematically correlates results with financial and non-financial indicators as well as highlighting drivers for growth.
- Mazars benefits from a proven approach in assuring the quality of its clients' results and we apply the same rigour to performance improvement, process and support functions optimization, risk management and financial performance.
Our global team and approach
- over 500 professionals (including over 50 partners)
- Acting in over20 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa
- Delivering made-to-measure and innovative solutions
- To national and international clients (advising 8% of Fortune 500 Europe companies)
Our services include:
• GRIC: risk management, mapping and review of internal controls and processes, special jobs, support to the internal audit and analysis of possible fraud.
• Blue Line: recertification, support to the structure - implementation of controls, IT.
• Information technology: audit support/consulting/processes outsourcing and accounting services, implementation and homologation, review of parameterization, compliance (security/processing/environment), analysis of possible fraud and project management.
• Government: regulatory audit, PPP, compliance with Law on Money Laundering.
• Strategy: review, critique, design and redesign of business strategy and implementation support.
Want to know more?
Strategic Cost Management
Failure to comply with the provisions of the Act can result in fines of up to 20 % of sales, full compensation for the damage caused to public coffers and closing of the activities of the corporation, among others.
Governance & Risk Management
Helping directors manage organizational and business risks