Strategic Cost Management
Companies are constantly seeking ways to reduce costs and expenses in order to improve operational efficiency. Usually this search is motivated by competition , economic instability , the need to improve profitability by demanding investors , among others.
- Improve the contribution margin of products and / or services.
- Have knowledge and follow the evolution of expenses and costs across the company's revenues and operating income.
- Permeate the company with the sense of urgency, constant search for cost savings and expenses.
- Need for efficient processes and controls.
- Goals and business objectives developed, implemented and monitored.
- Return on investment knowledge used in projects.Mazars with the use of its methodology, approach and experienced professionals can help your company to implement a strategy to reduce costs and expenses, thereby helping to improve profitability.
As Mazars can help
Reducing costs & expenses
- Based on the breakdown of costs and expenses, together a plan to reduce search by applying the following key techniques:
- Development cost reduction scenarios for emergency actions.
- Creating goals with management indicators for each group (packet) of spending, involving the most significant - "Paretto 80/20".
- Action plan creation.Contract management of supply of products and services.Implementation / management culture focused on cost optimization.
- Development or improvement of business management with redesigning processes and internal controls.
- Organization Cost Management committee and expenses and theexpenses and Receiras - "CGDR".