From due diligence, valuations and litigation support to restructuring underperforming businesses, Mazars Transaction Services offer vendors, purchasers and financiers all the necessary skills and expertise to serve every aspect of their transactions.
Tailored services, technical excellence, confidentiality and ethical behavior build the long-lasting relationships we share with our clients, whether large groups, mid-caps or private equity investors.
Mazars Transaction Services is a dedicated team of professionals and partners within the Mazars partnership, supported by the expertise of Mazars' auditors, consultants and tax experts in Europe, Asia, the United States, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
A dedicated senior partner assigned to your particular project, coordinates sector and profession specific expertise within Mazars in order to provide you with a personalized service.
The scope of our services covers the whole investment process from start of negotiations through post-acquisition services such as:
- Valuation of the target company. Independent review of valuation. Pre-deal Purchase Price Allocation (PPA), for preliminary analysis of accounting and tax impacts.
- Red Flag high-level due diligence for first-level comfort before the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA).
- Accounting/ financial, tax and labour due diligence.
- Working with your legal advisors to help draft price setting and financial clauses.
- Post-acquisition services related to price adjustment and/or purchase price allocation (PPA) with measurement of tangible and intangible assets and unallocated goodwill for accounting (IFRS/CPC) or tax purposes, as well as adjustments to procedures for reducing or mitigating risks.