Buy-side Due Diligence
We assist you with the management of acquisition processes.
Mazars Transaction Services support you at every stage of your project by:
- Analysing the target’s historical and future performance.
- Identifying and analysing the main financial drivers that impact the purchase price.
- Analysing tax and labour practices and potential risks.
- Helping to draft price adjustment clauses.
- Conducting a post-acquisition audit and preparing an opening balance sheet.
Vendor due diligence
We also help you handle sales processes:
- Compiling pro forma financial statements.
- Analysing historical performance, and performing a critical analysis of or building a business plan.
- Anticipating tax and labour issues and potential risks.
- Organising the data room.
- Providing guidance at all stages of the negotiation process and to optimize the selling price.
Each project begins with an assessment of the particularities of each transaction and a services proposal based on our experience.
Due Diligence: Traditional Scope
- Adjusted profitability for the last 2 years.
- Debt and working capital.
- Tax procedures and contingencies.
In addition to the due diligence, additional high value-added analyses can be carried out in the context of each investment project.