Our vision is to establish Mazars as the pre-eminent financial advisory firm in the global infrastructure market.
Our services include:
- Assisting at every stage of the transaction.
- Analytical or synthetic report with the main conclusions, quantification, attributes and recommendations.
- Synergy with the financial due diligence team so as to present tax and labour adjustments to balance sheet or margin in a clear and objective manner.
- Reviewing tax and labour aspects of the business model and other projections that support the transaction.
- Determining the main tax and labour issues that may impact an investment or business acquisition.
- Helping to maximise the selling price in the context of anticipating potential tax or labour risks in sell-side transactions.
- Identifying procedures and/or actions to be performed post deal.
- Assisting in determining the most adequate approach to risks identified in the Sales and Purchase Agreement.