Mazars' Renewable Energy practice
Mazars brings together specialised teams within the energy sector to effectively respond to major challenges facing the industry.
The challenges of a changing industry
Driven by the government, development of new technologies, depletion of fossil fuels, and growing environmental concerns, the share of renewable energy in the overall energy mix is expected to grow significantly. Operating in a tough market economy and a complex regulatory environment, industry players are facing three major challenges:
- Financing business development and new projects
- Seizing growth opportunities and expanding internationally
- Innovating in production processes and products
Our expertise in Renewable Energy
In order to effectively support our clients, Mazars brings together specialised teams within a dedicated sector, combining both technical and industry expertise.
This sectorial specialisation aims to provide a high service quality and tailored and innovative solutions to meet the challenges of the sector.
Financing business development and new projects
- Consulting in project finance and infrastructure (Public Private Partnerships);
- Project review, profitability analysis;
- Consulting and assistance in cash management optimisation and working capital (working capital needs);
- Improving or maintaining profitability level;
- Securing productive investments.
Seizing growth opportunities and expanding internationally
- Assistance in your transactions, reconciliations, capital increases, IPOs, mergers and acquisitions advisory, due diligence, valuation, PPA (Purchase Price Allocation), Business Plan;
- Financial, tax and legal assistance in establishing subsidiaries in 73 countries;
- Internal control, risk management.
Innovating in production processes and products
- Consulting in CSR and sustainable development: defining the strategy and operational implementation, stakeholder management, reporting and "green" accounting.