Reduce the bureaucratic activities of your company to keep you focused on your business.
Financial and treasury activities represent increasingly voluminous and operational tasks. Therefore, these activities require a solution with high technology, as well as a specialized team that can ensure compliance with deadlines, processes, and all regulatory legislation involved in financial transactions. Our team members are experts in accounts payable management, accounts receivable management, foreign exchange operations, cash flow control, and other related activities, allowing your company to focus on its core business activities.
There are times when companies can benefit from external support in the financial and treasury area. In today's dynamic market environment, you may be looking for extra assistance to optimize your business.
At Mazars, we offer outsourced financial and treasury services and reporting that cater to your unique needs and adapt to the existing functions in your company. As an international company, we have a team of specialists working with organizations located in multiple jurisdictions. The team will coordinate relationships across all the regions in which you operate, ensuring you receive a consistently integrated and excellent service.
At Mazars, we provide a service tailored specifically to you and your company.
Regardless of your needs, our team is committed to providing the right level of support. In addition to outsourcing financial and treasury processes, we also provide temporary resources with complete flexibility.
Our broad knowledge includes:
- Expertise in various sectors of the economy
- Keeping companies updated with new technologies and regulations
- Providing infrastructure and pre-existing systems
- Providing a controlled treasury environment that ensures segregation of duties, adherence to company policies, and risk mitigation
- Supporting companies in expanding their businesses
- Posting payables with electronic file generation (CNAB)
- Advance control
- Expense reimbursement
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management and generation of payment slips
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation and issuance of reports
- Inputting bank expenses into the system (ERP)
- Exchange closing and monitoring
- Cash flow planning
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- Requesting and monitoring corporate credit cards
- First-level collection
Mazars provides a controlled environment that ensures proper segregation of duties and reduces clients' exposure to errors or related risks. By entrusting your financial and treasury activities to Mazars, you can rely on a highly trained and specialized team that is familiar with your business environment.
Please fill out the following form to learn more about our services: