Our vision is to establish Mazars as the pre-eminent financial advisory firm in the global infrastructure market. We are one of the few firms who are able to combine market leading expertise with deep knowledge of our chosen sectors - our difference is to be able deliver that capability worldwide as one team.
Our services include:
- Support for infrastructure projects, public private partnerships (PPP) and other financial modelling in a strategic context.
- Developing financial models for planning and control tailored to the specific needs of each business.
- Building long-term investment strategy modelling.
- Financial models in support of capital raising.
- Preparing and analysing business plans.
- Independent audit of the financial model in support of decisions at auctions and bids: review of mathematical consistency, alignment of projections with market practices and accounting and tax standards, etc.
- Economic and financial advice in tariff review processes for administrative contracts.
- Preparing, reviewing feasibility studies and identifying any changes to economic and financial balance of administrative contracts.
Do you have any question?
Ask our team!