At Mazars we deal with complex investigations and dispute resolution assignments throughout the world and facilitate positive resolutions. This can include determining and documenting relevant facts and events, analysing and concluding upon the impact of the financial information and providing assistance with negotiations.
Our services include:
- Fraud investigations, litigation and arbitration of an economic and financial nature (valuation of damages and loss of profits, post-deal purchase price adjustment, etc.).
- Technical support or advice in arbitration or judicial proceedings: interacting with experts, preparing requisites and reports.
- Independent business and asset valuation reports, calculation of damages and profits, contract review and other.
- Providing assistance with negotiations together with legal advisors.
- Assisting in dispute resolution (corporate, contractual and commercial) in the context of negotiation or litigation with technical economic and financial support.
Do you have any question?
Ask our team!