Alexandre Almeida Head of Tax Services
- LLM - U.S. Taxation, University da Florida;
- Post-Graduation diplomas – International Tax Academy and International Law School, both in the Netherlands;
- Graduation – Law, Mackenzie University.
English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Head of Tax Brazil based in São Paulo
- Solid experience with Brazilian tax legislation and activities related to tax compliance and tax consulting (domestic and cross-border, reorgs, transfer pricing and international tax);
- Coordination of regional/global tax projects for Brazilian and foreign MNCs, greenfield/brownfield projects & supply chain;
- Long-term assignments in key American countries: U.S. (New York and Washington with U.S. International Taxation, Miami with U.S. Customs); Mexico, Argentina and Chile as a Brazilian desk.